Scoil Mhuire’s School Uniform
Scoil Mhuire’s school uniform is
- Navy jumper/cardigan (with crest)
- Grey trousers/skirt/pinafore
- Blue shirt
- Blue polo shirt (sportswear)
- Royal Blue tie
- Navy socks/tights
- Flat Black shoes/boots (compulsory)
- NO HIGH HEELS
- Ordinary runners with tracksuit
- NO MULTI COLOURED RUNNERS
Scoil Mhuire also have a PE tracksuit as part of our uniform.
This can now be purchased from The Magnet on Main Street – Follow the link above for more information.
School jumper with crest can be purchased in The Magnet on Main Street. A crest can also be purchased separately from The Magnet or from the school, which can be ironed on to jumper. School crests cost €7.
Please note that pupils are not permitted to wear:
- Casual tracksuit bottoms, unless it is PE time
- Hoodies etc., instead of school jumper or cardigan
- Coloured shoes or boots – red, yellow, bright green – or multi-coloured wellingtons
Parents will be contacted and pupils will be cautioned if they are not wearing the proper school uniform.
PE: The school tracksuit can be worn on PE day. If you do not purchase a school tracksuit, your child must wear a plain navy tracksuit bottoms for PE (Not a coloured tracksuit bottoms) and the school polo shirt.
The school rule on uniform must be strictly observed at all times.
Child’s name should always be put on their belongings.